I have made the decision to cancel the October trip to Dubuque and Galena this fall. It does not appear that COVID-19 has gotten any better in the state of Iowa. As much as I would love to go, I do not want to put anyone in a situation to catch this virus. This is not something I want to be responsible for. It is not worth it for you or me to catch this.
As far as future trips go? We will see. My husband will be retiring soon. We have been making our own plans, but everything is uncertain at this point. If/when I choose to plan another trip I will be sure to let you know.
Thank you for all your support. I have enjoyed every trip I created for you. I hope you feel the same.
Owner of InboundIowa